Saola Animate 2.0.3 (2018.08.22)
- Cannot load Google fonts.
Saola Animate 2.0.2 (2018.06.26)
- Missing DLL issue on some Windows 7 computers.
- Google fonts and embeded system fonts don't work correctly with symbols.
- Cannot select freeform shapes in a group on Canvas.
- Alignment tools don't work correctly if elements aren't positioned relatively to the top-left of their parents.
- Breakpoints pane isn't updated when switching to the symbol editing mode.
Saola Animate 2.0.1 (2018.05.31)
- Issue when copying element animations between projects.
- "Socket operation timed out" error on some computers (Sign-in, Activation, Loading Google fonts,...).
Saola Animate 2.0.0 (2018.05.15)
- Responsive design.
- Google fonts.
- System fonts: allow using and embedding fonts installed on the user machine.
- Freeform shapes.
- Add autofit option which scales the HTML5 output automatically to fit its container.
- Add auto unit for width/height property which helps keeping element aspect ratio.
- Allow editing HTML and CSS templates for the HTML5 output.
- Add class name property for elements.
- Support perpetual license model (along with current subscription model).
- Improve Event Action editor.
- Event actions can be copied/pasted.
- HTML Widget can display imported HTML and SVG files.
- Allow customizing HTML5 output resource location.
- Allow restoring image and video elements to their original sizes.
Saola Animate 1.1.0 (2017.09.05)
- Startup issue on certain Windows 7 machines.
Saola Animate 1.0.3 (2017.08.22)
- Cannot sign in when password has some special characters.
Saola Animate 1.0.2 (2017.08.10)
- Timeline: Objects with event handlers defined now have highlighted icon.
- Canvas: Allow canvas reload.
- Menu and some pop-up panels don't work when the app is maximized and taskbar is autohide.
- Keyboard shortcut customization doesn't work.
- HTML5: Infinite loop when loading unsupported audio/video resources.
Saola Animate 1.0.1 (2017.07.11)
- Add a Youtube channel for Saola Animate tutorials.
- Add some command line switches to specify backend rendering engine when Saola Animate doesn't render properly:
- Default: Dynamic, no switch.
- Use DirectX 9+: -directx
- Use OpenGL: -opengl
- Use Software OpenGL: -software
- Cannot open user manual from within Saola Animate if it's running on any locale other than English.
Saola Animate 1.0 (2017.06.30)
Initial release for Windows 7 and above.