From version 9.0, ActivePresenter allows you to crop and remove unwanted parts of images or videos right on the Canvas. This feature helps the editing process easier and more convenient.
If you want to crop images or videos directly in ActivePresenter then now you can do that simply with the Crop function.
Let’s download ActivePresenter 9 and learn step by step.
To crop an image or a video, you first select it, and follow the steps below:
Step 1: Access the Crop Feature
After selecting an image or a video, take either of the following:
- Navigate to the Properties pane > Size & Properties tab > Crop section > click the Crop button.
- Right-click the image > Crop.
- Open the Format tab > Crop.
After that, a red line rectangle will cover the border of the image or video object. That is the crop area.
Step 2: Adjust the Crop Area
Do any of the following to specify the cropped area on the image or video:
- Freely drag the crop area to select a part of the object.
- Type a number in each combo box in the Crop section. It specifies the position of the cropped area from Left, Top, Right, Bottom (%, range from 0.00 to 100).
Keep in mind that in this section, you can specify the position by entering values into the boxes without clicking the Crop button.
Step 3: Apply the Crop Command
When you finish adjusting the crop area, simply click anywhere on the Canvas. So, the crop area remains. The other parts outside the crop area will be removed.
Cropping a video comes with ease by following the above steps. After that, the cropped video plays as normal.
Now, cropping images or videos is a breeze for editing. To get to know more about the other amazing features, follow our YouTube channel and Tutorials Page and explore it on your way.